Helpful information relevant to
COVID-19 and its affect on your business.
Find useful information regarding the CARES Act (Payroll Protection Program), Family First Coronavirus Response Act, and options for your business in this crucial time.
- 3245-0407 SBA Form Application, AICPA Forgiveness calculator, and Webinar Powerpoint Presentation on Loan Forgiveness, IRS, financial statements and more.
- Navigating your COVID-19 Business Options - Tuesday, April 9, 2020 - Presented by Annie Fairchild and John Knight
- 2020 CARES act Payroll Protection Program - Presented by Annie Fairchild and John Knight on April 2, 2020
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), enacted on March 27, 2020, is designed to encourage Eligible Employers to keep employees on their payroll, despite experiencing economic hardship related to COVID-19, with an employee retention tax credit (Employee Retention Credit).
- One Hundred Sixteenth Congress of the United States of America AT THE SECOND SESSION - Begun and held at the City of Washington on Friday, the third day of January, two thousand and twenty
- One Hundred Sixteenth Congress of the United States of America AT THE SECOND SESSION - Begun and held at the City of Washington on Friday, the third day of January, two thousand and twenty.
- WAGE AND HOUR DIVISION UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
LEY FAMILIAS PRIMERO DE RESPUESTA AL CORONAVIRUS: DERECHOS DEL EMPLEADO SOBRE LICENCIA LABORAL PAGADALA DIVISIÓN DE HORAS Y SUELDOS (WHD - SIGLAS EN INGLÉS) DEL DEPARTAMENTO DE TRABAJO DE EEUU
- COVID‐19 Employer Issues and Urgent Questions Webinar Hosted by Annie Fairchild, CPA and Presented by Traci Clements, Attorney on Friday, March 27, 2020.
- Businesses across the country are being affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Fortunately, Congress recently passed a law that provides at least some relief. In a separate […]